1. Data controller
Global Stole A/S
Contact: Peter Voigt Bertelsen
Contact e-mail: email@example.com
2. Types of personal data
We have divided personal data into three categories: general data, personal data and sensitive personal data.
When you visit our website globalstole.dk we collect information about you via cookies. This information includes the browser you are using, your keywords used in relation to our website, your IP address and technical information about the device you have used (computer, tablet or smartphone).
When you use our website, we also collect information about you through logging of your behavior on the site. This information includes, among other things, what you have clicked on, how long you have been on a given page, etc.
Common to the general data is that they cannot directly or in isolation identify you as a person. The purpose of processing the general data is to improve our website and do targeted marketing.
When you fill out a form on our website, sign up for our newsletter or become a customer with us, we collect personal data about you in order to provide our services to you.
This information may include name, address, email and telephone number.
Sensitive personal data
We ask that you do not enter so-called sensitive personal data anywhere on our website, including in comment fields, messages or similar fields that are or will be available to you. Sensitive personal data includes information on race, ethnicity, religion or philosophical beliefs, sexual orientation, health, political standpoint, or union affiliation.
3. Purpose of processing personal data
Our collection and processing of general data as described above is done for the sake of our legitimate interest in enhancing the experience for our visitors of using our website, solving troubleshooting and attracting new customers.
Our collection and processing of personal data, cf. above, is carried out in order to fulfill the agreement with our customers in relation to invoicing, entering into agreements etc.
4. Disclosure of personal data
Generally, we will not disclose your personal information to others unless required or permitted by law.
However, we use external companies as subcontractors to provide our service to our customers in the best possible way. These subcontractors are called sub-processors and, in certain cases, process your personal information in connection with their provision of services to us, but only according to our instructions and in accordance with the data processing requirements of the legislation.
5. How long do we keep personal data?
We make sure to permanently delete your personal information when it is no longer relevant to the purposes for which we have collected it.
We retain your personal information if you have an active customer relationship with us and for a period of 5 years thereafter in accordance with the rules of the Accounting Act.
In relation to signing up for our newsletter, we keep your personal information if you are a subscriber to the newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time by following a link at the bottom of each newsletter.
In relation to our contact forms on the website, we keep your personal information in our CRM system if we work actively with them. We conduct an annual audit in connection with our clearance of accounts per December 31, when we delete topics that we no longer actively work with.
6. Your rights
When you have registered you have several rights that we can help you make use of. Your rights include:
• You have the right to gain insight into what personal data we process about you, for what purposes we process the information and whether we disclose the personal data to others.
• You have the right to correct incorrect personal information about you.
• In some cases, you have the right to delete some of your personal information.
• In some cases, you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data, so that we only keep your personal data for a given period.
• You have the right to so-called data portability of the personal data you have provided to us as regards the personal data that we have collected on the basis of your consent or because we have to use the personal data to comply with our agreement with you.
• In certain cases, you have the right to object to our processing of your personal data based on causes and circumstances relating to your particular situation.
• If we have obtained your consent for part of our processing of your personal data, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time, after which the personal data collected based on your consent will be deleted.
7. Important information
Changes in personal data policy
In the event of any material changes, we will notify you in the form of a visible notice on our website where you can renew your consent or reject it.
You should review the changes carefully. To accept the changes, you must actively make a choice on our website. If you cannot or do not want to accept the changes to our terms, then do not use our website.
We have implemented various security measures designed to protect your personal information in accordance with industry standards. Access to your data is protected by a login and can only be accessed by our users who have individual and separate logins.
As the Internet is not a 100% secure environment, we cannot ensure or guarantee the security of the information you transmit to us. There is no guarantee that the information cannot be accessed and that it cannot be disclosed, altered or destroyed in the event of a breach of our physical, technical or administrative security measures.
By entering a customer relationship with us, you agree to receive communications from Global Stole A/S in relation to the specific service you purchased, general information from Global Stole A/S and specific information about the services provided by Global Stole A/S.
For that purpose, we collect and process your name, address, telephone number and email address.
Last updated April 29, 2020.